Sunday, April 07, 2013

Lifeless

一个星期尾段   都在做些什么?

这里的人  除了酒还是酒 除了烟还是烟 
你若是乐在这其中 那你一定很喜欢这里的生活


Friday night

 #OOTD

Yeah, this is the same clothes that I wore few days ago 

Remember I used to be a pro-clothes-changer in my home country  
but since that day I reached here I'm no longer a pro-clothes-changer 
ask me why ?

there you go
.
.
.

1. The laundry here in my student apartment is not cheap at all.
2. Guess how much does it cost for the washing machine per use, FOUR DOLLARS
3. Guess how much does it cost for the dryer per use, TWO DOLLARS only for 40 minutes
4. Therefore, I decided to hand-wash every single piece of cloth myself once every two days.
5. And hang it in my room to dry it
6. BUT,   I have limited amount of hangers.
7. Which caused me a  problem that I can't really wash too many clothes at a moment.

So, that's why I need to control my clothes-changing-rate.



@Raneway Bar along Hindley Street
Hindley Street is a street where pubs, bars, and clubs located at 
we call it as -  红灯区

Two APPLE CIDER for the girls-Vivien and Nicole and a PEAR CIDER for Ryan 7.50 dollar each

I didn't get to drink one whole bottle because of my LACK OF VITAMINS PURSE
Vivien did let me to try her apple cider as well as Ryan's pear cider
apple cider taste well but pear cider seems....hmmph 

wondering who is that, Ryan ? *scroll down*

Not the end of Friday yet...


SOJU BAR again @ Hindley Street as well

So this time I get to take pictures to share it here

 as in the menu, $17 for each Soju WHICH MEANS 55 RINGGIT MALAYSIA !





They ordered 5 bottles of SOJU
Korean says that soju is nicer when it's cold so that's why they served it like this

NO WORRIES 

I didn't drink even one cup of soju that day and im totally 100% super sober that night

not a good thing thou
I'm seriously emotional for being over sober after I left the bar 

Emo level : *Skyped someone and asked the one to accompany me until I truely slept*

醉了何尝不是件好事

Well, back to soju bar



BONELESS CHICKEN

Nicee nicee nicee (Y) LIKEY
No doubt, it tastes like how it looks especially the chilli sauce

Here goes the photo capturing time while the guys went out for a "BREATH"
.


Thats's vivien in the middle and drunk-Nicole on the right



Taadaa- the Ryan
he smokes he drinks he clubs 
and the main point is HE IS BELONGED TO TAYLOR'S UNIVERSITY LAKESIDE CAMPUS
(nah, that is why he socials)

get it?  haha 

But he is a good person, glad to meet you  =)



Eugine(from Shah Alarm) on the left and Adrian (the Hongkie) on the right



Right, there is another guy Jason (from korea) was chatting with us about North Korea and South Korea
and what i get to know is that if the war between North Korea and South Korea does exists
all Koreans whom are trained to be army(all korean boys)  need to go back to their country 
.
.
.
to fight for their country

which means anyone of them will sacrifies anytime

I'm impressed when we say : Owh my god you better come back

and he says:

YEA SURE, I WILL. I'M  NOT SCARED. I LOVE MY COUNTRY.


KOREAN RICE WINE
$30 per pot if I'm not wrong ...

Jason ordered us this and ask us to try it
it looks like soya 
taste like beer
not everyone likes it though 

-----------------------------------Friday ends------------------------------------


Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment